Forum Discussion

28 days ago

Debtors balance for 30/06/23

I am trying to find out the balance of our debtors for the end of the financial year 30th June 23. When I do an aged receivables report with the filter date 30/06/23 it comes up with the current customer debts as of today not the historical amounts.

I am at a loss how to do it and have wasted a lot of time.

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi McDermottRural,

Its great to have you here in the Community Forum!

Thanks for your post. As of the moment, we can only select one date when pulling the information from this report, which is the current date detail. Once you have selected the date above, it will automatically display the information from the moment you've recorded an aged receivable transaction up to the current date you've selected at the date tab. This helpful article, Sales Report, will give you full, detailed information on the reports that you may try running in the software.

However, if you believe that these reports do not provide the data you need, I would strongly suggest visiting our help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this. 

Kind regards,

Shella