Forum Discussion

deb06
User
2 months ago
Solved

Exporting report to Excel

Have upgraded to 2024.2.1.3 but can't export to Excel. When selected it appears to process but doesn't open. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

• Hi deb06

Thanks for posting. 

I appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in our response. Your issue might be like one discussed in this other thread. I suggest you review your most recent diagnostic log to see if it matches the error log in the mentioned post. If it does, please follow the instructions there to resolve your issue.

However, if your error log differs, kindly send us a copy of your latest diagnostic log. We will then investigate your issue further.

Please reach out if you need more help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi deb06

Thanks for posting. 

I appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay in our response. Your issue might be like one discussed in this other thread. I suggest you review your most recent diagnostic log to see if it matches the error log in the mentioned post. If it does, please follow the instructions there to resolve your issue.

However, if your error log differs, kindly send us a copy of your latest diagnostic log. We will then investigate your issue further.

Please reach out if you need more help.

Thanks,
    Genreve