Contributing User
2 months ago

MYOB for Excel not connecting

Myob for excel plug in not working - will not load 

{
"statusCode": 500,
"message": "Request failed with status code 400",
"timestamp": "2024-03-23T22:40:53.248Z",
"path": "/auth?code=ory_ac__Y7om2vAF8ioQmW1bqIaBKMZy_v6CL33jNcUcAqL7zg.hQBT6e3FGJC5dB5pxPAO0qvcLl9yOwswo1lOxqsy1Nk&issued_at=1711233593&scope=CompanyFile+arl.security+user_impersonation+openid&state=a1adb7ba-032f-427d-bc6c-63105826963a",
"isUpstreamError": false
}

4 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Samanthajones

Thank you for your patience. It appears that the error codes 400 and 500 you're encountering are related to Microsoft Excel. These issues are generally best addressed by the Microsoft support team. I would recommend reaching out to them for more comprehensive assistance.

In the meantime, if you need help with anything else, please feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks,
    Genreve

• Samahta,

Did you find a solution - I am now having the same problem!

Many thanks

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi AdrianS2,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Upon checking, the error codes 400 and 500 you're experiencing pertain to Microsoft Excel. With that, I suggest contacting them for more thorough assistance.

Feel free to create a post again if you encounter any issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen

Samanthajones
      Contributing User

No I didnt - It just happens everynown and again - then a day later will work again - so never leave month end to the last day of the month! I have jsut tried now to log in and its not working but I used it over the weekend without issue