Forum Discussion

New2AR
User
17 days ago
Solved

sales with gst reports

Hi i cant run a P&L statement at the moment, what other will give me a sales (inc gst figure) for Jan to March?

• Hi New2AR,

Thanks for your post.

If you can't run the profit and loss statement and you are looking for a sales report that includes GST figures, I would suggest generating the GST (summary-accrual) report. It includes a summary of the GST charged on sales, which you may find very helpful. To get the report, go to Reports > GST/Sales Tax > GST (Summary-Accurate).

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi New2AR,

Thanks for your post.

If you can't run the profit and loss statement and you are looking for a sales report that includes GST figures, I would suggest generating the GST (summary-accrual) report. It includes a summary of the GST charged on sales, which you may find very helpful. To get the report, go to Reports > GST/Sales Tax > GST (Summary-Accurate).

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen