Can a Packing Slip be printed after an Order or Invoice is "recorded" (not printed)

ScottPreston
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can a Packing Slip be printed after an Order or Invoice is "recorded" (not printed)

Hello,

I have set preference to allow Packing Slip to be printed after and Order or Invoice has been printed however, is it possible to have a Packing Slip print after the Order/Invoice has only been recorded?   There doesn't seem to be an option but a dropdown menu to allow selection "printed" or "recorded" may be useful

Cheers

Scott

1 REPLY 1
Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Re: Can a Packing Slip be printed after an Order or Invoice is "recorded" (not printed)

Hi, @ScottPreston. Thank you for reaching out and welcome in the Community Forum.

While the current preference allows the Packing Slip to be printed after an Order or Invoice has been printed, I understand your need for flexibility.

After reviewing my resources, it appears that you can only reprint a packing slip for a sale that has already been printed, rather than specifically for one that has only been recorded. 

You may also check this Help Artcile for more information: Packing slips and delivery dockets

Let me know if there's anything that I can assist you with and I'll be happy to help!

If I'm able to help you today, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Best regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post