Email Customers a New Price List

Lesley70
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Email Customers a New Price List

I want to send all my customers with emails a new price list via email from the MYOB customer list. Can this be done?

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Re: Email Customers a New Price List

Hi @Lesley70,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. AccountRight can only email items that it generates internally. For instance, you can send an invoice to your customers via email because it was created within the software.However, if you need to email a customer, you can do so by accessing the customer's card and clicking on the Email button (located at the bottom left of the Card Information window). Please note that this method allows for sending a single email to one customer at a time; it does not support bulk emailing to multiple customers.

If you require bulk emailing, I would suggest exporting the customer's email addresses using the File >> Import/Export Assistant feature. This will provide you with a list of email addresses that you can then use in an external email program for bulk emailing. For more detailed information on exporting data in AccountRight, please refer to the Help Article: Exporting data.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post