tourismwaiheke
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Email issue ?

Hello,

Using Essentials and sending invoices today by email - theyre not showing in activity or arriving  - is there an issue on MYOB side ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
tourismwaiheke
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Email issue ?

emails have now arrived to recipients however not in our activity history - searching on this topic & see all the difficulties out there making contact is adding to my concern !

@tourismwaiheke wrote:

Hello,

Using Essentials and sending invoices today by email - theyre not showing in activity or arriving  - is there an issue on MYOB side ?

Thanks

BBlitz
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This has been happening to me as well, since october last year on and off. The pop up after I send the invoice says it has been sent, but the activity column is blank. My customer has failed to receive several invoices over this time and i have had to email the pdf's outside of MYOB.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 110140.png
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @tourismwaiheke, and @BBlitz,

Thanks for your posts. To fix this, I suggest attempting a few general troubleshooting steps:

Restart Software and Computer: Close MYOB and restart both the software and your computer. This can help resolve temporary glitches or issues with system resources.

Clear AccountRight Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, old or corrupted browser data can cause issues with web-based applications. Clearing the AccountRight Cache

Additionally, I recommend visiting this help page for email troubleshooting.Email troubleshooting

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post