Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Error 4077 - Import / Export

Hello,

Good afternoon,

We too are having the errors relating to error 4077 when Importing an Item update.  Can you please run the script on the Data file to repair this as soon as possible.

Thanks for any help.  Please let me know if you need any further details.

Ben

File is online

Serial - 1459

File id - 1

4 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BalancedRes,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Thank you for providing the needed to fix the issue you're having on your end. We were able to to execute the fix on your company file. Please log out and then log back into your account and let us know if you can now import an item update.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

BalancedRes
      User

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for the effort but this has not worked for us.  We still have the error 4077 when reimporting data.

We have 8-10 concurrent users so it took me a while to coordinate everybody out of the data file.

Can I possibly have a link to the offline update tool so I can attempt to fix an offline backup or is there another option?

Thanks.

Ben

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BalancedRes,

Thank you for your post.

This type of error requires a fix script from our team, but in the meantime, you could give the AccountRight hot fix tool a shot to see if it clears up the issue.

I've already made an attempt to apply the fix to your file. What you can do next is log out and clear your AccountRight Cache, then log back in. If the issue persists after the fix I've applied, please ensure that all users of the file have logged out. Then, feel free to reach out to us again so I can step in and process the fix for you.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess