Forum Discussion

Bullet
Cover User
2 months ago

GST no longer applying to TOTAL column in Sales

Hi all,

Short and sweet.: I updated MYOB to 2024.2.1.3 last week, and now I'm struggling to make things work as before.

My GST is no longer automatically appylying to my TOTAL column. I plug in a number under the PRICE column, have double checked GST is applied, and all I get in TOTAL is the exact same info as PRICE column. Up until this morning, it always got factored in.

I've not made any changes to it.

5 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bullet,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I apologize for the delayed response. I suggest checking your GST Settings in your online Company File. You can find more detailed information on this help page: Changing your GST settings

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Bullet
      Cover User

That setting hasn't changed. I've double checked, and it's all still exactly the same.

GST is applying correctly on the the Total Amount / Balance Due on invoices. It is not applying in the TOTAL column. So our PRICE and TOTAL columns are the same number, TOTAL appearing WITHOUT the gst.

How do I correct it so that TOTAL appears with the GST applied?

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Bullet

Thanks for your response.

If you're still having issues with GST, kindly check the information about the tax code you're using to make sure that there is no duplicate tax code with the same name as GST but with different set up. Additionally, you can check the invoice if it's tax inclusive or tax exclusive.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen