Huon1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Size of invoice Default to Letter

When printing invoices to PDF it defaults to Letter size. At the moment I am altering this manually every time I print. The default settings of the form I am using is already set to A4. How can I reset the default to A4 so I don't need to do this each time.

3 REPLIES 3
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

485Solutions

Re: Size of invoice Default to Letter

Hi @Huon1,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I would recommend reviewing the customised form you are using for printing invoices. Kindly refer to this Help article: Set the form size and background. If it is set correctly, please check your printer settings, which might be overwriting the AccountRight settings.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Huon1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Princess,

I've tested and confirmed the printer is set to A4 in the settings, I've also tested this on multiple PDF printers and I'm getting the same result. I've even tried the default MYOB forms and they all want to print in the letter size.

Are there any other application settings that we can check?

Please let me know.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Hi @Huon1,

Thanks for your response. If the default size is still defaulting to letter despite your settings, it could be because the default form is set to a letter size. I recommend following this Help Article on setting the default form for emailing or printing.

By doing so, you should be able to select a form with the A4 sizing that you require. Please inform me of the outcome after following these steps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post