salesperson field on invoices - privacy issue !!!!!

BellaCT
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

salesperson field on invoices - privacy issue !!!!!

In this day and age where privacy and security are paramount to our safety, why would MYOB include an employees first name AND surname in the 'salesperson' field????  We certainly don't want our customers knowing our employee's full names... that would be against employment and privacy laws surely...?  

An easy fix was to set up 'dummy' employees using just their first name but STP Phase 2 has put a stop to that.

Please please MYOB, introduce an option for 'salesperson firstname'

Seriously, it's not asking much to protect our employees is it????

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: salesperson field on invoices - privacy issue !!!!!

Hi @BellaCT

Thank you for posting here in the forum. I apologize for the delayed response. 

I understand your need to limit the visibility of employees' full names on invoices. However, the visibility of information on invoices is determined by the settings you choose. You can customize your invoice form to include or exclude certain information based on your preferences.

However, it's important to note that the current system does not allow for the use of only first names in the salesperson field. The options available are to either include the full name or remove it entirely.

If you believe the ability to use only first names would be a beneficial feature, I encourage you to share this suggestion on our Ideas Exchange board. This platform is regularly reviewed by our development team and helps guide future updates to our software.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post