Forum Discussion

TTO
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

In Tray deleting all my purchase invoices

There I was, "happily" entering all the outstanding invoices so I could pay some creditors and claim some flood recovery money when suddenly (after entering easily a dozen purchases from the In Tray) I click on the next invoice sitting there to create a purchase and the circle of death appears.   Spinning, spinning.  Then I get a message stating I have no invoices in the the Tray.

I have rebooted Accountright twice now.  Drunk a coffee.  Nothing is working - all those invoices have it seems, disappeared.

H E L P

To go through my email in box and try to work out what's been posted and what has not is a work of hours.

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Its not even loading what was in the in-tray either.  there is comments on MYOB partner HQ Facebook site as well with people having difficulties. 

• I am having the same problem. Very frustrating when you are trying to work.

The documents will typically come back though, once MYOB has fixed the issue, so don't stress just yet.

BMS
    Experienced Cover User

Same issue here none of my In Trays are opening

CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi TTO Fluoresce MichelleGraham BMS 

Thank you all for the information. Our developer teams have picked up an issue that was causing the In Tray service intermittently unavailable. They have taken action to restore the service and are continuing to monitor the service. 

I'd suggest give it a few minutes then restart AccountRight. If you are using the browser version please clear the browser cache also. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Came back up for half a second and has now gone back to not showing anything in my in tray

NCant
        Contributing Cover User

Is the In Tray function down at the moment ???

It is not working on several of my files.