Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Invoice Reminders coming up blank

Hello

I have contacted MYOB help and havent been able to get any assistance with this.  In the last 3 days this is happening when I want to set a new invoice reminder in a client card.  Does anyone know how to fix this.  I am using accountright premier online version 22.8.0

thanks

48 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I am also having the exact same problem.  I noticed it late last week, and it's still blank this week.  

NailEquip
      Contributing Cover User

I am having the same problem.  Has there been a solution?  Kindest regards, Sharon

H-TS
        Trusted User

NailEquip 

Short answer: No, there hasn't. 

Long answer: There is a "temporary" (5 months and counting) workaround through the browser version app.myob.com 

Ruth-DST
    Experienced User

Having the same problem!  Can we at least get an acknowledgement of the issue if you haven't got a solution please?

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi Everyone

We have seen the Internet explorer settings cause the Invoice reminders window to display blank. To check if this is your issue can you do the following:

1. open Internet explorer
      2. click the Settings cog
      3. choose Compatibility View settings
      4. deselect Display intranet sites in Compatibility View
      5. reopen the Invoice reminders window

If that doesn't resolve the issue can you check if you are able to update the Invoice reminders by accessing the file in the browser.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

traceywlossak
        User

Hi Tracey

I have just done that and it is still blank.  It was working fine until last Thursday and has come up blank ever since.  I believe it is a MYOB problem as it is not just our file

Not sure what you mean by this?

If that doesn't resolve the issue can you check if you are able to update the Invoice reminders by accessing the file in the browser.

Many thanks

Tracey

• I am having the same problem.  Only happened in the last week or so.  I am using MS Edge, and have never had a problem before.

Mummsy
    Experienced Cover User

Same problems here. We use Chrome or Firefox on Desktop or Firefox on Laptop. It previously worked on both desktop and laptop.

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your patience and feedback on this topic.

This is something that we have raised with our internal teams for investigation. As part of that investigation we have identified that this could be caused by an internal preference selected with Internet Browser.

While our teams investigate further there is a workaround of opening AccountRight in a browser such as Google Chrome via navigating to app.myob.com or selecting Open in Browser from the Command Centre. Once in the browser, select to access the Invoice Reminders by Sales Settings>>Reminders>>Reminder settings

H-TS
        Trusted User

Thanks Tracey. I highly doubt that's the issue since it was working the day before I went on leave, my computer was turned off the entire time, no changes were made and then it didn't work on my first day back. Hoping for a quick fix because having to find the card in the contact list in the browser to turn reminders on every time I create a new customer is wearing really thin already and it hasn't even been a week...

• How do you get reminders back on.  blank page coming up all the time 

H-TS
      Trusted User

bobby22 If they were already turned on, they're probably still working. To check, you need to go to app.myob.com in a browser and log in there instead while we wait for MYOB to fix it... If you need to turn on or off for a specific card, you need to find that card in the contacts at that same web browser address and you can edit from there.

Frustrating as all get out but that's the only way to do it at the moment. 

rotfield
        Contributing User

Thanks for the explaination - I can now log in this way to set up reminders in the new contacts but it is a pain for sure

Looking forward to you fixing this MYOB!

bobby22
      User

invoice reminders not being able to turn on or off. shocking that this has been going on for a while now and we pay all this money for great service and not getting it, surely someone can fix.

• Yes same thing happening here for a few weeks. Can we get this sorted ASAP MYOB thank you.

CoolSteel
    Experienced Cover User

24/2/23 Im having the same problem - I need to change an email address for the invoice reminders and it just keeps coming up blank. Using desktop version. Is MYOB working on this error?

H-TS
      Trusted User

CoolSteel 

No, it's not being fixed (are we surprised?). But if you go to https://app.myob.com in a web browser you can access the settings you need to change. Not ideal but gets you past this particular issue.