MYOB AccountRight Premier wont print or email existing sales orders?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
crsdrums
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AccountRight Premier wont print or email existing sales orders?

HELP - ever since I signed up for accepting Invoice payments online (still in transition) and changing program from Plus to Premier I can now now print or email exisiting Sales Orders in Myob, I also cant email or print once I convert an existing Sales Order to an Invoice - I get no error it just looks like its doing it somthing and than stops and I have tried clearing the cache (not sure if I done it correctly - is folder now called current and not the version no 2022.10 in %localappdata%.

I also cant use my recurring templates in Sales Order as they wont print to do delivery dockets before goods are sent and Invoiced. - I am using Accountright Pemier and file is now Premier and using version 2022.10.

PLEASE HELP IM IN URGENT NEED FOR A FIX AS DONT WANT TO HAVE TO RESTORE FILE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO INVOICE IS COSTING ME IN TIME AND MONEY Smiley Sad

2 REPLIES 2
crsdrums
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AccountRight Plus change product to AccountRight Premier Version 2022.10

HELP NEED ADVICE URGENTLY AS LOOSING TIME AND MONEY Smiley Sad

I recently changed my file/product to Premier through the help menu in MYOB AccountRight Premier software (was already paying for higher product and file as have two in cloud but this file was still in Plus version) and now I cannot email or print existing Sales Orders or same from using Recurring.

It also happens when I change an existing Sales Order to Invoice they too will not print or email either.

Please help I have tried clearing the cache, googling for fixes and backing it up and using offline and still same errors and even tried from other computers and still same error!!!!! I have restored a day old backup offline and that works fine - so it sounds like the file is corrupt when it did the change program (which only took a few seconds) So frustrating - I wish they would give warnings or something if this is known to happen Smiley Sad

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight Plus change product to AccountRight Premier Version 2022.10

Hi @crsdrums 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. There are a few functions that exist in AccountRight Premier, that are not possible to do in AccountRight Plus. 

As this occurred when trying to use a previously recorded recurring transaction, I recommend checking that it doesn't contain:

1. Foreign currency
  2. Inventory locations

If it does contain one of the above, then you will need to delete and recreate the transaction. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post