Accountright - STP Finalisation reports don't match

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SueHRococo
2 Posts
User

2Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Accountright - STP Finalisation reports don't match

My payroll activity summary report agree with individuals total and totals at soon as I go into EOY finalisation but when I click to download PDF report this has totally diffferent amounts. I have no ETPs. My terminated employees values are more than difference. 

????

Jen651
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same problem - My figures are correct, it is just employees that have been terminated showing incorrect totals on their summary of payments report. How do we fix this? Can we somhow reverse termination date and run a zero pay?

SallyW
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

I have just deleted all of my employees termination dates, processed a NIL payrun for the terminated employees and then re-entered the termination dates.  My reports then balanced. This worked for me and I had 22 employees to do.  Just make note of your termination dates.  I hope this helps.

SallyW
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

I have just deleted all of my employees termination dates, processed a NIL payrun for the terminated employees and then re-entered the termination dates.  This worked for me and I had 22 employees to do.  Just make note of your termination dates.  I hope this helps.

Moore1963
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I just reversed the termination pay (initially done under STP1)and then redid with a payment date one day later than the first pay run, as suggested in the instructions.

Wrong ETP values in STP reports - MYOB AccountRight - MYOB Help Centre

I also had not completed the ETP benefit type in the first termination pay, but did so in the rerun.

It is now all flowing through correctly to YTD Verification report

SueHRococo
2 Posts
User

2Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Yes this worked for me too. Although being in Hospitality and high staff turnover its a long process - I had 45 staff to "un terminate" then do zero pay for everyone but in the end it worked out. Now I have to terminate them all again.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi Everyone, 

If the Help Article, Wrong ETP values in STP reports, doesn't resolve your issue and If your employee's Summary of Payment Report is correct, but the verification report is not, you can finalise the employee and submit it to the ATO. This is being investigated by our teams, please also send me the below information via private message so that I can pass on your details to the team who are working on this to get resolved:

• Serial number
  • Business file name 
  • Employees affected (Names)
  • Payroll year affected
  • Screenshots of the Verification report, Employee Summary of Payment Report & Employment terminations window showing the ETP payments

However, If you have moved to STP Phase 2, terminated employees need to be made active and their termination dates removed prior to moving. If this wasn't done they won't be reported in Phase 2.

To fix the terminated employees you will need to make them active and remove their termination dates. Then send an update event or $0 pay with payment date as 30 June for all employees not reporting correctly. Wait until that report has been accepted and then recheck the YTD verification report.

Once the terminated employees are reporting correctly you can re-enter their termination dates and make them inactive.

Please let me know how you go.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MelanieLesa
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same issues. 

My ETP Payments are not showing on the End of Year Verification Reports.

I have tried all the suggestions MYOB gave.  Removing their Termination Dates and reversing pays, and re-recording new pays.  This didn't work.

Then I was informed to try reversing them all again and re-entering the pay with a new date.  This didn't work either. 

I lodged this issue, however haven't had a response.  I don't want to try more reversals, as the pays are becoming a bit of a mess.  

If anyone gets answers, please send through to me Smiley Happy  Thanks all.

1300HOTAIR
Experienced Cover User
74 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

74Posts

25Kudos

1Solutions

My issue is slightly different in that I had 2 casual employees marked as inactive under STP1 and we moved to STP2 midstraem so now their firures are missing from the Finalsisation report. I have marked them as active and have tried to do a zero payroll run but as its now 1st July its coming up with error messages and will not allow me to submit - So frustrating.  Have even tried to print Payment summaries but this isnt working either 

WiseLeanne1
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Did you have a pay type allocated for the terminated employees?

I have just successfully followed the instructions, but had to go back to the terminated employee's card and enter the type of payment, eg salary and wages (the box was previously blank).  I believe this brought it in line with STP2 requirements.

My reports now balance.

Good luck.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post