Cant submit STP report to ATO nor connect to Payroll Reporting Centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AccountsHughes
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Re: STP not working

Also having same problem.  Reported to MYOB last week via phone and forum.  Their answer- it is a problem at my end.  But seems not just me.

AccountsHughes
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Tried the app.myob.com on google chrome and was able to send the reports through. 

TH-RC
5 Posts
User
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cant submit STP report to ATO nor connect to Payroll Reporting Centre

We are experiencing the same error for over a week now. The workaround for now that I've used: I run payroll in our software on my laptop, get the error, click continue payroll without declaring until all pays processed for the run, go to payroll page, click on payroll reporting, click on "payroll reporting centre", take you to a internet browser window to log into payroll reporting centre online via browser, click on payroll, click on "single touch payroll reporting" on the drop down menu, find where "status" says not sent, click on "not sent", additional info pops up to the right hand side, scroll down to "send to ATO", status will update to "sent", go back a bit later and check that status has updated to "accepted".  Quite a convoluted manual process for what should be one click to send to ATO during payroll for each transaction as you process it but at least I know that they are all declared on the days payroll processed.

Smooth
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

18Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Hello

We also have same issue when attempting to lodge payroll reporting:

"Something went wrong at our end. Sorry about that. You'll need to come back later and try again."

We are unable to put our company file online due to very large file size, so as recommended by MYOB we store our company file on a server.

Please advise when MYOB will be fixing this issue.

HEAL
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

We are also getting this "Something went wrong at our end" error message when connecting to Payroll Reporting Centre and sending payroll to the ATO.  Phoned MYOB a few days ago - overseas call centre - spoke to 3 different people - was on phone for almost 2 hours (mostly on hold) and then got cut off.  MYOB used to have brilliant tech help over the phone.  So disappointing.   Will have to try phoning again today but I have no faith in getting this fixed.  My workaround is using the browser version to "send to ATO".  Not good enough MYOB!

Aussie-Brad
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I also have the same issue.

It worked up untill this week (Monday just gone)

From memory, I think there was an automatic update last week as well...

More common than MYOB would like to admit on this issue Smiley Sad

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello everyone

Can you please check the version of windows you are on, if it isn't up to date, can you please update and then try again? Please let me know what version you were on, the version you upgraded to, and if it still gives you the error.

This information will assist our team in finding a solution for this as they are currently investigating the cause.

As a current workaround, you are able to put your file online and then log in using the browser version at app.myob.com and process the pay run.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

HEAL
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Hi ChrisMYOB,

I am using Windows 8.1.  I need our IT administrator to assist with any upgrades, but this needs approval - so not straightforward for me.  However, I process payroll payments in MYOB regularly and everything has been fine using this version of Windows.  And I can see from earlier posts that people are using Windows 10 Pro and are still having the same error.  I successfully sent a pay run to the ATO on 16 Sept, and the next time I processed a pay run was 21 Sept when this error came up.  Could it be related to your latest update 2022.8?  Hopefully your team can figure this out quickly.   

Aussie-Brad
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi MYOB Chris,

I am like Heal, in the older windows stakes...

We run Windows 7 still, since we run exceptionally old high end programs (Some still DOS Smiley Happy )

We are 65 + years old Smiley Happy

Our Level 2 lacky said the error is your end after the lastest upgrade..
As noted on your image, after we login to the STP reporting login screen.

Our Level 2 admin stated, Since we are forced on automatic program upgrades, the instant they come out

(bleeding edge),

He said we are exposed to upgrades that arent fully tested to a "Stable" level

Hence the issues we, and others, are now facing...

MYOB-ERROR-STP-REPORTING.jpg

Inline2911
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Have had the same issue, from last wednesday's payrun 21/9/22 aswell as todays.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post