Leave accruals not accruing properly

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AndreaOS
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Leave accruals not accruing properly

Accountright file.

Since the rollover of the new financial year the annual leave and personal leave entitlements have not been accruing correctly, each pay have to manually enter correct accrual.

I have double checked all settings and the system is set up correctly, accrued as a percentage on gross wage.

What is going on?

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Leave accruals not accruing properly

Hi @AndreaOS 

Thanks for your post. Typically, when entitlements are not accruing it depends on the actual setup of the category.

If your leave entitlements are not accruing as expected, I would recommend navigating to Payroll>>Payroll Categories>>Entitlements>>Choosing the desired entitlement and reviewing the Calculation basis.

With your case, you mentioned that it is set to be Percentage of Gross Hours has been selected for that calculation basis. If so, I would also be reviewing the Exempt categories to see what is being included in Gross hours. All categories that are NOT ticked in that window make up the Gross Hours and will be included in the calculation i.e. a percentage of to calculate the entitlement percentage.

If you are still requiring assistance with the entitlement categories calculations getting the following information/screenshots would be needed to investigate this further:

• The Entitlement information window of that desired category
  • A list of categories exempt from that category (Exempt button on the Entitlement Information window).
  • A payroll transaction i.e. a not already recorded pay, showing the incorrect amounts of hours accrued.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post