Super payment not received by employee's fund

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AmyProvera
4 Posts
User

4Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Super payment not received by employee's fund

Hi,  I have been contacted by Australian Super saying they have not received funds for the entire finacial year for 10 of our employees.  I used Pay Super to pay my employees' super and the funds haven't "bounced back" so I am wondering how we track what has happened to their payments?  I have spent 3 days on hold and I have tracked that I have been on hold for 8hrs and I can't tell you how many times my call has been cutt off and no one has called me back even when promised.  I am concerned that MYOB does not value or understand the magnitude of this issue as we are in the 8th month of the financial year.  I need this matter resolved!

Amy

19 REPLIES 19
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Super payment not received by employee's fund

Hi @AmyProvera 

Sorry to hear that you're impacted by this.

If the payment has been deducted from your account and the status is completed under Payroll>>Manage Payments, the payments should be processed to the employees' super funds shortly. At the moment we cannot provide the exact timeframe,  however, our teams are closely monitoring this to ensure the payments are processed as quickly as possible. If the funds are still not disbursed by the end of this week, please update this post and we'll follow it up. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AmyProvera
4 Posts
User

4Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal

They are marked as complete and fund deducted but I very much doubt that it takes 8months to transfer funds from July.  I do our super contributions every month and this one superfund has not received anything.  I need someone from the super team to send me proof of transfer so I can supply this to the superfund.  No one has been able to give me any direction or confirmation when I call.

Amy

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @AmyProvera 

Sorry I wasn't aware that the payments have not been sent for all 8 months. Please send me your product serial number and email address by Private Message, and I'll check the status of those payments. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

AmyProvera
4 Posts
User

4Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal

I finally got somewhere with the call centre.  This was not a MYOB issue but an issue with Australian Super.  However I do believe you should look into your responce on the matter.  10hours accross 4 days to come to this conclusion really isn't acceptible.

Thank you for your time

Amy

Bernie2022
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

I have just checked super funds to  Australian Super have not been received/processed. Processed the MYOB

Pay Super on 25/02/22 and payment came out of account on 25/2/2022 ???? Please advise / update would be

grateful.

Thanks

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @AmyProvera  I'm sorry that it has taken that long to find a resolution to the problem and I've also passed on your comments to our teams so the process can be streamlined in the future.

@Bernie2022 All the fund payments should be sent to the respective funds by the end of this week. That said, if all other funds have already received the payments and the issue is only with Australian Super, please send me your serial number and company file name by Private Message so we can check the status of those payments on our end.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

222Kudos

4Solutions

@Komal_S 

How do we know if the super funds have received our payments? I have a payment stuck in processing since 1st March. On this other thread (https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Staffing-and/Super-Authorised-but-popup-window-said-2nd-a... ) we were told to check all the super details. I've checked as much as I can think to check from my end.

I have 15 different funds in that payment. How do I know which one is holding up the processing of the whole payment? Do I need to call each fund to ask if they've received our payment? Do I just let it sit another week?

Thanks.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @H-TS 

Please check the details for the employees who are on Australian Super. While doing so,  if the funds share the same USI, select the right fund for the employee as that can be a cause of the discrepancy in some cases: 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

222Kudos

4Solutions

Thanks @Komal_S 

I have checked our records for all 12 employees who are with Australian Super. Their employment documents clearly state Australian Super as their super fund and most of them have been employed for quite some time.

There are a few new employees but we really are flying blind with no real feedback of which particular transaction or entry is causing problems. If the status changes to failed, will we be told which part failed? 

Not that it's a MYOB thing, but doesn't the U in USI stand for Unique so they shouldn't be able to use them for different products? I would have thought that was the whole point of introducing the USIs. Anyway, that doesn't need an answer, I just need to sort out this payment. 

Thanks again.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post