Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

AO Ledger - Cashbook - not loading

Could you please tell me when AO Ledger - Cashbook will be solved, the issue happened for more than 2 days (from 28/01/2024) . But until now still have not been solved. Call many times, and just have the some answer as "this issue is under fixing". I just want to know exactly the time.

3 REPLIES 3
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: AO Ledger - Cashbook - not loading

Hi @MINH2020,

Thank you for your contribution to the forum.

I acknowledge your need for a specific timeline regarding the resolution of the cashbook issue. Please be assured that our team is diligently working towards a swift resolution. Regrettably, I am unable to provide a definitive timeframe at this moment. I encourage you to keep an eye on this page for any forthcoming updates related to this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Let us know how we can help you further.

Thanks,

Genreve

Raychel
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Genreve

The link you have provided doesn't seemt to make any reference to the progress status of the client accounting or AO cashbook/ledger outage.  What maintenance item is it that we should be looking at?

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @Raychel

Thanks for the response. 

Apologies for the confusion. In the link I provided, under service history for essentials on February 1 there is an exclamation mark there that you can click. Also, it seems that the issue has been marked resolved. 

Thanks for your patience and let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post