"Payment of your subscription was unsuccessful. As a result your account will be suspended."

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Waza13
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

"Payment of your subscription was unsuccessful. As a result your account will be suspended."

I updated my payment details to dirtect debit from a credit card which had to cancelled for security reasons about two weeks ago, despite payment for "Invoice Payments Transactions Fee" successfully being able to be paid through the same direct debit account.

So get the message telling me MYOB is about to suspend my subscription due to lack of payment so check my account payment profile to make sure I entered bank details correctly, which they are.

How about raising the question that there's a possible issue before going straight into threats to suspend?

Would be really handy to talk to someone at MYOB about it but as per usual , I have to go around in circles on the website following the "contact us" which does everything it can to avoid actually being contactable leaving me wondering if Zero would be worth looking into.

4 REPLIES 4
Zappy
Valued Partner
606 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia
Valued Partner

606Posts

33Kudos

14Solutions

Re: "Payment of your subscription was unsuccessful. As a result your account will be suspended."

Good luck contacting Zero

You will NOT succeed. 

Zappy Business Services
Box 5014
LPO East Geelong
Victoria 3219
t: 04 07744914
f: 03 52231480
Waza13
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: "Payment of your subscription was unsuccessful. As a result your account will be suspended."

Obviously not to resolve this problem but probably worth seeing if they provide a better level of support that actually allows communincation with the actual publisher of the the software as opposed to people like you.

You've only provided a perfect example of the frustrations encountered relying on people like you while trying to resolve problems that fall outside typical issues.

Zappy
Valued Partner
606 Posts
Valued Partner
Australia
Valued Partner

606Posts

33Kudos

14Solutions

I always strive for perfection. 

The alleged customer service for zero stinks like yesterday's diapers. 

Dont take my word for it.

Test it yourself

Zappy Business Services
Box 5014
LPO East Geelong
Victoria 3219
t: 04 07744914
f: 03 52231480
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,119Posts

112Kudos

472Solutions

Hi @Waza13 

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. We're sorry for the inconvenience you've had experience. 

I have checked your account linked to your email registered here in Community Forum, from what I can see nothing unusual happens. Your subscription is active and I can see that you had change your Payment Profile last Tuesday. There is no due invoices so, it should be working fine.

Please feel free to post again if you have further questions about this, I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post