Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Editing reports

Im trying to edit a report in MYOB advanced and i am having difficulties sigining in? i am using the same password as i use to log into MYOB but it itsnt working?

3 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LeesaBABT,

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty editing your report and are unable to sign in to your account. Could you please confirm if you received an error message when signing in? To better assist you with this, I will continue to communicate with you via private message to ask for additional information. Kindly check your inbox on this channel.  

Thank you, 

Cel

Will_H
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LeesaBABT ,

Editing reports using the Report Designer should work if you're using your application password (Password set for Advanced itself) rather than the MYOB ID password (2 factor/secure password).

Most likely problem is that your two passwords are different, and the wrong password is being entered.  Your Administrator can reset your Advanced password if you're unsure what it is.
    (This is the password you use to log in using the Green "Sign In" button, as opposed to the purple "Sign in with Secure Authentication" password.)

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

HI LeesaBABT,

Thanks Will_H for sharing insights, you can check on Will_H response to your post. If you still need further assistance, kindly check your inbox on this channel and provide us the information that we need so we can check it for you. 

Feel free to contact us again. We are happy to help. 

Kind regards, 

Cel