Blog Post

MYOB Announcements
1 MIN READ

MYOB Academy - Planned system upgrade

selvaganapathy
Former Staff
8 months ago

Update: 22nd September 8.50 AEST

'Hello everyone, We'd like to inform you that MYOB Academy updates have been successful and we would like to thank you for your patience yesterday.  

The maintenance did not impact any records or learning status. Check out this video for an intro to the refreshed MYOB Academy 

If you have any questions, please email educationteam@myob.com 

------------------------------

Hello everyone, We'd like to inform you that MYOB Academy, our customer education portal, will be unavailable on Thursday, 21st September, due to a planned system upgrade.  

This means that learners will not be able to access any learning, and when they go to the academy, they will see a site is down maintenance message instead of the usual site pages. We'll update you all when the upgrade is complete.' We apologise for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please email educationteam@myob.com 

Updated 8 months ago
Version 2.0

5 Comments

AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey Zappy,

Your certification won't be affected. You'll still be able to complete it before and after the system upgrade. MYOB Academy will only be unavailable on Thursday during the upgrade process.

Feel free to send me a Private Message if you have any further questions!

Cheers, Amanda. 

Zappy
    Valued Partner

Amanda good morning

You cant be serious?

Why was this upgrade scheduled for the recertification period?

How do I contcat the education team?

Kevin +61407744914

• Hey Zappy ,

As outlined in the post, If you have any questions, please email educationteam@myob.com.

Best regards,

Selva

Zappy
    Valued Partner

Education said they will reply in THREE DAYS

I need help now

Any other ideas

Kr