Blog Post

MYOB Announcements
1 MIN READ

RESOLVED: In-tray Intermittent Performance - 1/5/24

AmandaCL
MYOB Moderator
17 days ago

Update: Service has now been restored. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this. 

Hey everyone, 

MYOB is conducting maintenance activity to solve intermittent performance issues for customers uploading and linking documents in the In-Tray. This may result in a short service disruption of service while this is implemented.

For any updates, please refer to our Status Hub.

Thank you for your patience as we activate this solve.

Cheers, Amanda.

Updated 17 days ago
Version 2.0

6 Comments

Youngone
    Experienced Cover User

Is anyone else still having issues with the In-Tray?

LindyMH
    Experienced Cover User

Everything I had entered this morning before the issues is now gone and I still can't enter anything.

Status says it's been resolved but it's not.

• Yes.  Failing for me when trying to access it or link from a transaciton.  The error says 'get in touch with us' but I can't find anywhere to actually raise a ticket.  It says Request ID: 768f2e90-5c60-49d3-a2ed-8eb7a945159f.

• Yes.

Still a problem for me.  It now says that my In-Tray is empty, there were 3 documents there a moment ago, so I hope they haven't been lost and turn up again soon.

AlanT

DeeFry
    Experienced Cover User

This problem is still happening for our business.  Please assist urgently - end of month..................

Jules23
    Experienced Cover User

We are still experiencing issues with "In Tray".  All existing documents are missing and new documents won't load.