Authoriziation Invalid Request

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kramnedski
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Authoriziation Invalid Request

Hello,
I am trying to perform an authorization call and everything I do returns an invalid request.
I am pretty use client_id and secret are correct as I have received the code from the redirect_uri.
And I correctly followed this post: https://developer.myob.com/api/essentials-accounting/api-overview/authentication/

Now, I am stuck w/ getting the access_token.

Please see screenshot below:

Appreciate all the help. Smiley Happy

Screenshot from 2021-10-18 16-34-12.png
1 REPLY 1
The_Doc
Ultimate Partner
1,537 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,537Posts

165Kudos

162Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Authoriziation Invalid Request

Hi @kramnedski 

If this is the 1st time you have done this then I suspect there is something you are not doing - that is obvious by the invalid.

When I fist cut my teeth on the MYOB API - which I think you are doing - working through Postman seemed so complicated - it still does to me - and THE ONLY way I was able to understand it was to follow the video that is attached to postman to explain every step.

Follow the video step by step - then make detailed notes - line by line - and it works.

The screen shot is just not enough information about what you are and arenot doing as I found so often I received an invalid call - and after closing and starting again it worked.

I haven't touched Postman for over a year as I developed my own code from the ground up and do not use MYOBs SDK or Postman.

But Postman enables you to work out the procedure.

Follow the video - for me to help further I would have to refresh my understanding - and I just do not need to do that thanks.

The Doc

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post