Custom Connector for Microsoft Power Automate?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
C9MB
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Custom Connector for Microsoft Power Automate?

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with creating a Custom Connector for Microsoft Power-Automate to wrap the MYOB APIs ?

Being able to connect to MYOB using Power Automate is obvioulsy an expection now, and I am being asked to provide a number of solutions this way.

MYOB doesn't appear to maintain a Postman collection, but Microsft does support creating a Custom Connector wrapper from scratch.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/define-blank

However, that's pretty tedious and I would have thought this requirement has come up by now, so before spending time on it I thought I'd check that I'm not re-inventing the wheel and get any feedback on pitfalls etc.

1 REPLY 1
MrVine
Partner
1 Post
Partner
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Custom Connector for Microsoft Power Automate?

Unfortunately, MYOB APIs are much further behind than other standard (OAUTH2.0) practices - which means you cannot use their APIs :-(

Whenever I meet a client with MYOB who wants to perform integration with Power Automate it's either you migrate to another accounting package or it can't be done. 

I would love to see MYOB follow best practices for APIs as we've been using Power Automate using Custom Connectors with all the other accounting providers.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post