Local Installation key

MadelCorvera
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Local Installation key

Hi, apologies for my question. I'd like to know if do we need to purchase a licence key to have access to the standard functionalities within MYOBA? I installed a local instance and unfortunately I cannot Enable any features, instead it would redirect me to a licence page. I used to be an Acumatica developer and just new to MYOB development. I acquired my MYOB A Core Developer certification on July 2023.

2 REPLIES 2
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,350 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,350Posts

115Kudos

262Solutions

Re: Local Installation key

Hi @MadelCorvera,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and my apologies for the late response. Typically, older versions of AccountRight don’t require a subscription to operate. You have the option to access the file offline from your desktop. However, if you opt for online services.

Please see help article for more information: https://www.myob.com/au/products/myob-business/accountright-plus

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

MadelCorvera
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Local Installation key

Hi Earl, thank you for your response. I was referring to MYOB Advanced Business. I installed a local instance but I cannot open anything as it's asking for a licence. I am the only developer in our team, and just transitioned from Acumatica to MYOB A.Screenshot 2023-11-17 115637.png

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post