Upgraded MYOB from 2019 to 2023 - Can no longer access using C# API based toolset

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Cottontech
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Upgraded MYOB from 2019 to 2023 - Can no longer access using C# API based toolset

I had to upgrade my ~2019 MYOB installation to 2023. Now my C# application can no longer read the upgraded database files(s). I have fully installed AccountRight 2023.8.0 which also installed the latest AddOnConnector, which is running. The first code encountered which references the datafile is:

private void CheckInvoiceRecords()
{
try
{
string pageFilter = string.Format("$top={0}&$skip={1}&$orderby=Date desc", _PageSizeInv, _PageSizeInv * (_CurrentPageInv - 1));
var invoiceSvc = new InvoiceService(MyConfiguration, null, null);
invoiceSvc.GetRange(MyCompanyFile, pageFilter, MyCredentials, OnComplete_inv, OnError_inv);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
_clk = clockMarker.Idle_Goto;
_ErrorList = "Invoices read Stopped: " + ex.Message;
}
}

and this returns a 404 not found error. 
Browsing to http://localhost:8080/AccountRight/ displays a single line table showing the correct product version (2023.8) and the full Uri (http://localhost:8080/AccountRight/xxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx) xxx edited manually of course... 

Folloeing this results in a HTML page showing:
[Message, The Company File version is not supported.][Message, The Company File version is not supported.]

So what isn't supported ? What has changed ?

1 REPLY 1
Cottontech
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upgraded MYOB from 2019 to 2023 - Can no longer access using C# API based toolset

Apologies, duplicated question. First one didn't appear to have been listed but I can see it was and has comments with it. This one is 'closed' Smiley Happy 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post