sagarneupane
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

invalid requst while getting access token

i have got the access code but when making a POST call to get the access token i get {"error":"invalid_request"} i have checked the redirect uri which is url-encoded,

2 REPLIES 2
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: invalid requst while getting access token

Hi @sagarneupane

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum useful to your inquiry and we are sorry that you are having challenges with the error invalid request. We genuinely appreciate your patience and cooperation regarding this matter. 

When the error Invalid request is occurring, this can be caused by the below.

• The redirect Uri param is encoded twice or not at all.
  • The redirect Uri param does not match your API key configuration that is set up in my.myob.
  • One or more parameters are missing, incorrect, or badly formatted.

Also, here is one post from another user that will help you resolve this error: Invalid request getting access token. I will also send you a private message with the information and instructions that will assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: invalid requst while getting access token

Hi @sagarneupane

Thank you again for raising your concern for us. We are glad that we have provided you with a solution to your concern via private message. Thank you again for your patience on this matter. We will be closing this thread now. Please return to the Community Forum if you have any further inquiries. Our team is always here to help. 

Cheers,  
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post