2 years ago

Bank Transactions not Loading

Can you please fix the issue with the bank transaction screen not loading

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Benjamin4 and SJC3202 

Thank you for your posts. Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Kindly try logging out and then logging back in again to check if your bank transactions will now show. If you're still having trouble you may clear your browser cache or try a different browser. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

MickeyBlu
      User

All other reports load except Bank transactions reports. I have logged out and logged back in and even changed my browser. 

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MickeyBlu,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this regard, we recommend doing the basic trouble shooting like clearing cache if the bank feeds are not showing. This fixes certain problems, or it can help you to troubleshoot when your device is running slowly, or you are having trouble with the app. Once done, kindly log back into your account. You can also try it on a different browser.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you .

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel