Forum Discussion

Veena
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

MYOB just not working!

First bank feeds wouldn't load...now they are there, it won't load any jobs reports! Got the purple circle of death:smileyfrustrated:

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Melissa_IKTB
    Experienced Cover User

I'm having the same issue and have tried clearing the cache...Apparently this is day 3? of the bank transactions / bank feed page not working...I've even tried Microsoft Edge Browser hoping this would resolve it...

Very disappointed in MYOB's lack of solution for this and already not a big MYOB fan...Unfornately a have too many clients still using it....

Conspirio
      Experienced User

my bank feeds have been on/off for over 3 weeks, it is very frustrating!

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Veena 

Thank you for the post. We are aware that some users have been unable to see their bank feed transactions. This has now been resolved and you should be able to see those transactions now.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

• I'm having the same issue and have tried clearing the cache...Apparently this is day 3? of the bank transactions / bank feed page not working...I've even tried Microsoft Edge Browser hoping this would resolve it...:smileysurprised:

Very disappointed in MYOB's lack of solution for this and already not a big MYOB fan...Unfornately a have too many clients still using it...

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi AndrewBishop 

Thanks for your post. Sorry for the inconvenience, I understand that this situation make you upset. 

We are aware that the majority of our customers have been experiencing problems with their bank feeds. But bank feeds data should now be accessible as the root cause of the outage has been fixed. If the problem persists, Can you please provide me with additional information about it?

Your patience is very much appreciated. Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi AndrewBishop 

May I know how you go about this issue? If further assistance is required, please send me a Private Message with the details of your account. Or if you receive an error message kindly send me a screenshots. 

Thanks, 

Cel