Forum Discussion

ccho
User
2 years ago
Solved

Missing Bank Feeds

MYOB Essentials missed bank feeds for 2 days last month and I manually enter the transactions, now its happened again this month. Please advise what I can do to rectify? Date Range 26th and 27th October 2022 We have 8 bank accounts and its the same fo all that had tranactions on this date?

• Hi Kiz 

Thanks for your post. I am happy to look into this for you. Could you send me a private message with your serial number and last 4 digits of the bank account. 

Resolved via private message ~YS

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ccho 

Thanks for your post. I am happy to look into this for you. Could you send me a private message with your serial number and last 4 digits of the bank accounts. What were the 2 days last month that you missed the transactions for?  

OZTABLES
      Contributing User

I am missing two transactions in my bank feed from Dec 13. please provide a link for a private message to help pls.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi OZTABLES

Thanks for your post. Please send me a private message with the below details, I'd be happy to help:

• Serial number 
        • Your full name and email address 
        • Last 4 digits of the bank feed bank account your having issues with 
        • Transaction amounts that are missing
    Kiz
    Cover User

i also do not have bank feeds for the 26th and 27th of October.

Yanike_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Kiz 

Thanks for your post. I am happy to look into this for you. Could you send me a private message with your serial number and last 4 digits of the bank account. 

Resolved via private message ~YS