KeriHills
Contributing User
9 years ago
Archived

Contacts: Defaults for tax code

I would like to see default choices.  eg - when entering purchases - for gst, chart of accounts etc

"DEFAULTS"

5 Comments

• Status removed:
    New

Hi KeriHills

Thank you for your idea in regards to MYOB Essentials.

Would you like to clarify your idea further for the MYOB Community? For example are you wanting to see when you go to Purchases>>Bills a sample transaction so you know what you are recording? OR when you go t o Purchases>>Bills you would like information to auto populate based on the card i.e. select a Supplier cards it adds in the account, tax code and you just enter the description and amount?

KeriHills
    Contributing User

Hi - select a Supplier cards it adds in the account, tax code and you just enter the description and amount.

Thank You

Leanne

• Status added:
    Open

Hi KeriHills

Thank you for clarifying your idea

I would encourage other users would like to set a series of defaults for a card for example tax code and account to vote and comment if required for this idea.

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Archived

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

• Status changed:
    Archived
    to
    Archived

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages