S1mon-Be11
Cover User
12 years ago
Archived

Contacts: Set default account code

I would like to link my contacts cards with specific account numbers in my chart of accounts. I can do this in my normal MYOB can it be done in MYOB Live? 

"Linking Contact Cards to the Chart of Accounst"

6 Comments

seachange
    Experienced User

It would be great to allocate a usual or default expense account to a supplier.

Thanks,

Cathy

NB123456789
      Cover User

Spend Money & Bills – you can’t allocate an account code to that supplier/creditor.  This would save data entry time.

aidbrotey
      Cover User

I totally agree- this will help the ease of use for this package

• Not sure which version you are using but it's still there as before.

Drill down into your card.

Choose the tab at the top saying SELLING DETAILS (or BUYING DETAILS)

Choose your GL account in the field saying INCOME ACCOUNT or EXPENSE ACCOUNT.

Job done :smileyhappy:

• Status added:
    Open
    Thank you for your feedback Simon, this type of change to make things faster is something that we would be happy to consider adding into a future update. To get an idea of how much demand for this is in our community please remember to vote if you'd like to see it added. Julie_B, it sounds like you're talking about AccountRight, this is the LiveAccounts Ideas Exchange and these two programs are a bit different.
  • Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Archived

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages