KathyH61
Contributing User
5 months ago
New

MYOB BUSINESS JOURNAL MEMO ON STATEMENTS

Please add the ability to add a detailed journal memo field to statement template as their is in Account Right.  I have recently switched over to MYOB Business and now when I send out statements the journal memo shows as a generic field, so there is no details as to what the invoice was actually issued for.  Our clients need to see what the invoice was issued for.  Otherwise apart from showing the balance owing, the statement is essentially of no use.

4 Comments

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KathyH61,

Thank you for your post. 

We love the way you have been using our Idea Exchange boards for suggestions, discuss and vote on what you would like to see in MYOB Products, your ideas and feedback are appreciated. Rest assured that we are doing our best to improve and provide excellent service for our valued customers.  

Meanwhile, if you still have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again or by creating a new post. Rest assured that one of the community forum moderators will be happy to assist you.  

Kind Regards, 

Cel

• 100% agree Kathy, I have been a AR user for 20+ years and switched to Business Pro and hate that we cannot customise the journal memo.  I changed this on every entry in AR.  Commenting so I can receive and followups.

RalphyBoy
    Contributing Cover User

Totally agree. This option is needed. We have seven files in AccountRight where we change the journal memo so as our customers have a better understanding of the statement. The Business file we are trialing doesn't have this ability.

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RalphyBoy and communityuser99,

Thanks for your post.

Thank you for your suggestion. Your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Rest assured that this has been brought to the attention of the appropriate team. 

Meanwhile, if you still have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again or by creating a new post. We will be happy to assist you. 

Kind regards,

Shella