Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Edit Payslip template

Contributing User

14Posts

266Kudos

1Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please allow us to edit the Payslip template in MYOB Essentials.  

I have employees who are on hourly and some on salary.  The hourly rate showing on the salary payslip and the annual salary showing on the casual hourly rate payslip is misleading and looks very unprofessional.

The layout of the Payslip is also not well thought out.  Very sad indeed.

"Payslips"

92 Comments
sroberts
Contributing User
10 Posts
Contributing User

We would like to have the ability to edit the payroll template in the new MYOB Business Payroll.  At the very least we'd like to be able to personalise it with our logo.

Thanks

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @sroberts

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to vote and provide comments on the feature to add the ability to edit the payroll template and personalize it with your company's logo. Your effort is appreciated, and we will ensure that your suggestions and feedback are effectively communicated to the team for consideration.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth

2 Posts
User

It boggles belief that this issue still hasn't been fixed by MYOB after several years. We are considering moving to Xero because of this. 

adam_a
Trusted Cover User
39 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Will be moving to Xero

any idea how to transfer all my data to Xero?

KiwiXP
2 Posts
User

I will be doing the same and swapping to XERO.  The support MYOB offers is terrible and its very hard to get hold of anyone.  The improvements they make are not improvements, not from what I have experienced.  It is worse now,

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,468 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're aware of the MYOB Payslip template editing issue and are working on a fix. You can help by voting on our ideas page by clicking this link. Your input helps us prioritize updates. Thanks for your understanding.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

Shella

Stillonhold
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

LOL the comment that 'we are working on a fix'  and that you want us to upvote??   And this thread alone already has 9 pages of comments on the matter.
Passive-polite dismissals insult everyone who is SICK OF THIS AND HAVING TO EXPLAIN TO CASUALS WHY THEIR PAYSLIPS SHOW ANNUALISED SALARIES

adam_a
Trusted Cover User
39 Posts
Trusted Cover User

We need that update please for the payslip

Stillonhold
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

The thread is full of people wanting to move to XERO.    What planet are the MYOB development team on, that this issue continues to drag on and on.
It upset so many paying users, and yet moderators still churn out these comments to placate us. 
Shame on MYOB

Paul_71
4 Posts
Cover User

Just forget MYOB. They are too “professional” to listen to the people who pay their salary!

The Payroll system was updated in August 2022, and everybody, including myself, has been complaining since then.

So, my solution? Just forget MYOB!

Move to XERO.

They can convert up to two fiscal years, and their platform is constantly evolving to allow integration with hundreds of apps from third-party providers.

We can even add Wise bank feeds in multiple currencies!