Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Auto save inv number

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

Another great suggestion...

Having a save button or auto save on the invoice number. 

When there are multiple people doing invoicing, the invoice number is not particular to that one person. Its whoever saves first gets the invoice number first which is rather annoying as there are always corrections that have done after the fact if someone gets the invoice number you think you have.

3 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Olives5121

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Your support for the addition of a save button or automatic saving of the invoice number is appreciated. We value your input, and I assure you that we will convey your request and feedback to the team for consideration.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth 

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Agree this is annoying.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @H-TS

I want to express my sincere gratitude for your time and effort in sharing your feedback and suggestions. Your contributions are greatly appreciated, and we will make sure to communicate your feedback effectively to the team. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
Leneth