TheBodhiBus
Experienced User
9 years ago
Open

Forms: Pay slip - Change order of categories

Would be great to be able to manipulate the order in which payroll categories show on payslips. 

:smileyvery-happy:

"PAYSLIPS"

16 Comments

KellyB2014
    Experienced Cover User

I would like to see payroll categories grouped then printed alphabetically eg all wage categories printed in alphbetical order, then all taxes, entitlements etc printed in alphabetical order. At the moment I have 

Base Hourly

Standard Fares

Standard Travel

Base Hourly 1

Base Hourly 2

I would like it to read

Base Hourly

Base Hourly 1

Base Hourly 2

Standard Fares

Standard Travel

"printed in categories alphabetically"

Rubbish
      Contributing Cover User

MYOB has issues and lots of them. I would try re-wording them with an alpha code at the start.

AA base 1

AA base2

AA base 3 

this might trick the software into putting them in the right orde, it worked in version 19 

KellyB2014
      Experienced Cover User

Hmmmm - has to be a better system as that starts to look messy and AA does not relate to the paycode. Would be good if MYOB just fixed this glitch.

CloverQ
    Former Staff
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Thank you for the great suggestion TheBodhiBus

We would love to hear from everyone else in regards to this idea, I would encourage any interested users to cast your vote and comment below if required. 

Marksurf
    Contributing Cover User

I definitely find it strange that the order of the payroll categories can not be sorted to suit everyones particular situiation. The other thing I believe that needs to be addressed, is that superannuation guarantee is in the mix with gross wage details, and we should be able to show that seperately - currently looks like it belongs in gross wages. 

Mags
    Trusted Cover User

This would be great at the moment it in disarray, in V19.10 they had the Categorys in the correct order...why does MYOB make changes for the worst...if something is working why break it or change it without testing the changes. The base pay should always be shown on the first line not allowances. Please fix this.

KattC
    Former Staff

Hello Mags

Thank you for commenting and voting on this idea, we are interested in making AccountRight user friendly and are very interested to hear what needs to be change for different users. 

I have sheared your feedback with the team.  

HeatherDBS
    Experienced Cover User

Also in the processing screen, it makes more sense to have all the hourly rates together, then allowances etc rather than sorting alphabetically. I could rename all the entries so they appear in the order I want, but a customisable setting would be nice.

• YES please this would be great to be able to sort the payroll categories either alphabetically or manually!!