MartynSaunders
Cover User
4 years ago
New

Pay Bills: Search Purchase number

Hi Guys, 

It would be good if we could search/filter suppliers bills (invoices) in the 'Pay Bills' screen similar to the search in the Enter 'Purchase Screen'.

When we pay from suppliers statements it's sometimes hard to find invoices if the dates are incorrect. 

Cheers
Marty

"Search by Invoice Number in Pay Bills Screen"

3 Comments

H-TS
    Trusted User

Hi MartynSaunders 

If you go to preferences for purchases, you can select this option which then shows the invoice number in the "Pay Bills" screen. Once in that screen, clicking on the "Supplier Inv No" column heading sorts by the invoice number. Hope that helps.

If you mean viewing invoice numbers on the Accounts Payable screen in the To Do list, then yes, I agree, that would be really useful too.

H-TS
    Trusted User

Well, I can't seem to upload photos anymore. (I remember now it didn't work last time I tried either). Go to Setup/Preferences/Purchases and tick the box for the option "Show Supplier Invoice Number in Supplier Payments".

• Hi

Try sorting the bills by Suppliers Invoice Number (click on the colum header)

Provided your preferences for Purchases are set to show Supplier Invoice Number in Supplier Payments