KAT66
Cover User
10 years ago
Done

Payroll: Process Payroll - Allocate job - calculator

Prior to Accountright going online, we could utilise the calculator when costing hours to jobs. Is this feature being added into the online version?

"Payroll job calculator"

5 Comments

• We have changed from V19 to 2015.2 and noticed that in some areas the calculator function is now no longer available

In particular in the pay employee section unable to use it in the allocate job code.  Extremely frustrating not to have this function available sometimes will allocate up to five different job codes to wages and salary all with different dollar amounts. 

teeisfortango
      Trusted User

Yes! Me too! We are in construction and the boys move around a lot.

SIMS
      Experienced Partner

I Agree.

We also used this function a lot when allocating %'s of pay to different job codes. The strange thing is it did reappear for a time in version 2015.1 (or could have been 2015.2) but then disappeared after a minor update. MYOB please reinstate this function...

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open

Hi KAT66 

I would encourage other members of the MYOB Community that would like to see the ability to include the calculator with entering job amounts in payroll to vote and comment for this idea if required.

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2017 allows for the calculator to appear in the Allocate Jobs window when allocating job costs for payroll.