Alldent
Experienced Cover User
9 years ago
Archived

Reports: Gross profit per customer

Hi 

I would like to see a GP report by Salesperson and by customer in MYOB - at the moment we are doing this manually and it's very time consuming. 

"GP Report by Customer / Salesperson"

6 Comments

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Archived

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

• This is desperately needed....and there are plenty of other posts about GM by customer, not sure how you are saying it has no support??

• I would think GP by customer would be a standard report.  If you have a sales report then a GP report in the same format would be  fairly critical.

• I too would like a GP by customer.  It makes no sense that you sell a business accounting package and I'm not able to determine my customer profitability.

• Hello,

I'm a new user to AccountRight and looking at running a report to determine my profitability by customer.

I'm unable to find this in the standard list of reports, am I missing something?

Thanks