ttmengineering
Contributing Cover User
10 years ago
Archived

Time Billing: Activity Slip - Mark multiple entries as Already Billed

Would be great if I could select multiple time billing entries and mark them as already billed. For example, on a quoted job I dont need to create a time billing invoice, I just change the quote to an invoice and at the moment I need to go into each time billing entry manually and mark them as already billed, and in some cases I need to change 30-50 entries.

"Mark Multiple Time Billing Entries as Already Billed"

2 Comments

• Please arrange an action when in "Prepare Time Billing Invoice" to shift or transfer all activities from "Billable" to "Billed" in one action as when creating an invoice.  Otherwise the user has to open each Activity, enter the required hours in the "already billed" cell.  This would be useful for infrastructure costs that do not generate an income ie. staff admin hours.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Archived

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages