Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
New

Why are employees listed in order of first name?

Why do you list employees in alphabetical order by their first name?  (On-line product.)

People are listed by their surname in just about any situation.

Please at least give us the option of choosing by which name they are listed.

4 Comments

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 6203

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate your input in sharing your suggestions and feedback regarding the option to choose how employees are listed by name. Your feedback is valuable, and we will ensure that your suggestions and feedback are communicated to the team. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to post again.

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi matupitu

Thank you for showing your support for this option to order the employees' names by their surname. We value your suggestion, and we will make sure that your request and feedback will be effectively communicated to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

• I'm just about to run a payroll in MYOB Buisness for the first time.  As our company has several different departments, is it possible to put them in separate cost centres? When I run the fornightly pay reports I want to see the Gross earnings, PAYE etc for each department rather than a total for the whole company. Is this possible?