Subscription Update

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AineA
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Subscription Update

Very disappointing. Trying to work with a system Ive already paid for and cannot continue with my business unless i accept the t&cs for updated subscription. Not sure about other businesses I feel I have been working and paying while MYOB update this service. I have had reports not showing. Invoices duplicating. Unable to round up 0.01 on invoices. Overall very bad service since October 2022. Anyone else having issues

7 REPLIES 7
janjac
Experienced Cover User
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

52Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Subscription Update

Absolutely disgusted !! The "update" has been horrendous, the price rises have been regular and now, for our business with the extra payroll rort it is about to go up to $83.50/ month from about $65 AND I cannot do another thing until I agree to the T & C's. No warning what so ever.

These people are the pits !!!

Now that they have decided to charge per employee I am most likely going to change my book keeping provider because that is the only thing that has kept me with MYOB.

MrUnqiue
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I absolutely agree with you. I just got the email. This is going to cost much much more than the current $65 if you have several employees. 

I love how they try to market this as something positive. It's a complete scam. I'll be looking at other companies now for my business accounting services.

toofless
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

30Posts

15Kudos

1Solutions

I can't even log in to my account and these bastards are still taking my money.

Best move I ever made was to change to XERO.  

toofless
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

30Posts

15Kudos

1Solutions

Do it.

I changed to XERO....so much easier, and way more accurate with the accounts reports.

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,889 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,889Posts

90Kudos

372Solutions

Hi @toofless

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this issue. 

Sorry to hear about the experience. May I know if you are encountering any error messages when logging in to your account? We would like you to know that you can always send us a private message and provide more details about your issue for further assistance. Please don't hesitate as we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers, 
Genreve

toofless
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

30Posts

15Kudos

1Solutions

Hi there,

I spent a painful 40 minutes on the telephone this morning speaking with the Customer Helpline Operator who obviously uses English as a fourth or fifth language.  

I don't know why I couldn't log in today, or yesterday, or last week, and quite frankly I am over it now.

I changed to XERO at the beginning of April, and I can only assume that MYOB realised the bank feeds has ceased, and decided to cut me off.   Still took my money for the next 3 months.

I tried to cancel my subscription in April, but I couldn't gain access to the relevant page.  I tried also today when I eventually did manage to log in after an hour of trying.   No, I did not forget my password or email address....the system kept turning me around in circles by issuing an authentication number to trust for 30 days, and as soon as I did that, I was sent straight back to the log in screen.  Only to have the whole process start again.  Round and round and round in circles for around an hour.

It seems that my original MYOB Partner who set me up had put me on a different level, and I couldn't gain full control of my own system.  That was a screw-up that I was told was sorted out about 4 years ago.  Obviously not.   Since the Partner no longer works with MYOB, I had no access to anyone for help for the last few years.

It was only after suggesting to the helpline operator that she bring in a supervisor to take over that something started happening.  Although the supervisor chose not to speak directly with me, I have been led to believe that the issue is now resolved, and that MYOB will handle the cancellation for me since I don't have access.

I am very happy with XERO, and more than happy to recommend it to anyone and everyone.

I will not be recommending the same advice for MYOB to anyone. 

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @toofless thank you for reaching out, I do apologize for this inconvenience.

Regarding your subscription, I can help you to look into it. To further assist you, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial Number
  • First and Last Name
  • Company Name

I'll be happy to assist you on this one. 

Regards,

Hannah 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post