Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank feeds: Last updated

Experienced Cover User

20Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Can you bring back the date the bank feed was last updated?

I found this really useful for reviewing budgets - i.e. knowing how much of the month's sales till takings have been downloaded by MYOB, etc.

Ideally it could be placed next to each account amount, after clicking 'In the Bank' on the main page.

Adam.

"Date of last bank feed"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2013

Many thanks for your feedback. We now include the last bank feeds update date in the bank section of LiveAccounts. We hope it makes business life easier for you.

4 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post. The last Bank Feeds update date is expected to be back under the 'In the Bank' section shortly. We will keep you posted.
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Many thanks for your feedback. We now include the last bank feeds update date in the bank section of LiveAccounts. We hope it makes business life easier for you.
interAccounts
Valued Partner
133 Posts
Valued Partner

Hi,

Just to clarify, is this the date in brackets next to the Bank Balance on the Dashboard in the bank drop down menu?  If not, can you please direct me as to where to find it.

thanks.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

That's right, @interAccounts the date that appears next to Bank Balance, is the Bank Balance date.

If you find that some of your accounts do not show a date, this would be because some banks do not send that information.

Regards,

Suja
MYOB Support