Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank transactions: Match - include supplier invoice number

Partner

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Partner
Australia

Bank Transaction, Allocating payment, Match window.

In the Descripton window, could the suppliers invoice number be shown.

Or an expense report with the suppliers invoice number listed which I could print and have a hard copy when allocating payments.

My client pays by invoice number and when I go to match I only see expense number,  which is no help especially when I have invoices with the same amounts.

Thanks

Kerrie.

"Supplier Invoices"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
troppogirl
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

I found this frustrating when I first started entering expenses, so now I just use the suppliers invoice number as the expense number & copy & paste it to Invoice no. section. That way, I can see in the reports the suppliers own Invoice no.

Carol1711
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User

It would make my life a lot easier when reconciling/matching invoices paid if the customer invoice number was shown rather than the Bill number  - bills are not always recorded in date issued order - to match off by invoice number would be much easier I think.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages