Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Employees: Attach documents to employee record

Cover User

19Posts

43Kudos

0Solutions

19 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand

It would be great if you could attached the completed Payroll forms and other documents to Essentials.   A good example would be the completed IR330 to each employee, Kiwisaver opt out ETC.   

"Attaching other forms to Essentials - Payroll"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: July 2015

Hi @JohnTheLA

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials and attaching document to employee records.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option of adding files to employee records such as IR330 or KiwiSaver information (NZ) to vote and comment if required for this idea.

13 Comments
Leighton
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Would love to be able to attach the employees manual timesheet to the pay employee window via my in-tray

MDePaoli
1 Post
User

I have a client that needs to attach receipts from the In Tray to Sales invoices to be able to be reimbursed for costs incurred. From what I see this is a common requirement for contractors in the building industry and is available using other software programs. 

NJ88
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User

It'll be so handy to be able to attach documents to Employee's card / Suppliers/ Customers.

Being able to save Employee's letter of offer, TFN Declaration etc will be so handy to have and keep their employment history in one place.

Being able to upload ABN exemption or anything else to do with a supplier will be very handy as well.

Please make these changes.  Thank you.