Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Import and export data: Export contacts

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User

It would be great to be able to export contacts to then create a mail merge in outlook. That way, we could email all our suppliers and clients to advise of closing times over the Christmas period and send on our well wishes. 

Not sure, but are we able to connect our contacts list with Outlook as I have more details saved there than on the contacts in MYOB. Just a little too much double up of work as I see it.

Cheers,

"Export contacts for email"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Nothing available in Essentials yet that I know of.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages