Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In tray: Split view - Show Subtotal, Tax and Amount values

RPM
User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User

Hello,

I own a restaurant and have lots of bills I scan into the system. 

The feature I'm looking for is when I'm adding a document to the in tray, then creating a bill from it.

On the Create bill screen, when you go into Split view mode: you cannot see the total and GST calculating as you add line items. You have to wait until you close the split view, which can be cumbersome as bills that have mixed GST items can prove timely as you need to reopen the bill numerous times as you cannot compare the GST to the line items you've entered. If you could add a running total of the subtotal and GST that would be a huge help!

Thank you

"Create bill split view mode subtotals and GST"

Capture.JPG
Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2021

Hi Everyone

The Split view of an In Tray document will show the Subtotal, Tax, Total.. fields on screen.

Note: This In Tray change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

2 Comments
loganwoods
Experienced Cover User
64 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree this would be very useful

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Split view of an In Tray document will show the Subtotal, Tax, Total.. fields on screen.

Note: This In Tray change is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.