Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Activity - Open and emailed

Contributing User

12Posts

50Kudos

0Solutions

12 Posts
Contributing User

THis was a feature previously and meant that we could see from the 'invoices' screen which invoices had been sent to the customer and which hadn't.

Also the navigation from an existing invoice back to the list of invoices is impossible, if I use the back arrow my invoices that had previously been filetered by customer and/or status are no longer filtered.

"Allow invoice status 'open and emailed'"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will have the activity status of "Viewed" if it has been viewed by the recipient. Should it have not been viewed yet that status will show as "Emailed". Note: This is alongside the status of the invoice i.e. Open, Closed or Credit.

2 Comments
MYOBuser2021
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

Please bring back the column showing 'emailed/sent' on the invoices screen.  It was an easy way to see if invoices had been sent out or not without having to open each individual invoice.  Also please bring back the filter of 'open and sent' on the invoices screen to search what has been sent but not paid.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will have the activity status of "Viewed" if it has been viewed by the recipient. Should it have not been viewed yet that status will show as "Emailed". Note: This is alongside the status of the invoice i.e. Open, Closed or Credit.