Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Edit Payslip template

Contributing User

14Posts

264Kudos

1Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please allow us to edit the Payslip template in MYOB Essentials.  

I have employees who are on hourly and some on salary.  The hourly rate showing on the salary payslip and the annual salary showing on the casual hourly rate payslip is misleading and looks very unprofessional.

The layout of the Payslip is also not well thought out.  Very sad indeed.

"Payslips"

82 Comments
Cmend
4 Posts
User

@NikiG wrote:

I have employees who are on hourly and some on salary.  The hourly rate showing on the salary payslip and the annual salary showing on the casual hourly rate payslip is misleading and looks very unprofessional.

Agree whole heartedly. Very dissapointed with the new layout, annual salary not being able to be removed the biggest of my frustrations.

NathanSKE
3 Posts
User

Payslips are terrible on the new system. Formatting is unprofesisonal and wording is diffcult to read. Please revert to template used in the old system.

bakee
1 Post
User

I agree, Let us to modify the payslip or revert back to old format atleast for now.

U2
4 Posts
User

I agree. The old payslip was perfect! The new one shows my hourly rate in the hours worked column and the hours worked in the houly rate column.

I cant change this.

Sandy37
Trusted Cover User
56 Posts
Trusted Cover User

@NikiG wrote:

Agree.  They look very unprofessional and are difficult andconfusing to read.

The annual salary appearing is unhelpful.  There are no clear totals in columns for period and YTD.  Columns also mix content eg hours and $.

Very unimpressed.

Please revert to the old format payslip.

Angi84
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User

I prefer the old layout which also included the superannuation and employee bank account details so they knew where their money was going.  I agree, payslip needs to be more customisable and not just a copy of the AccountRight payslip template which is so outdated.

KH87
1 Post
User

I agree. The new version of MYOB Essentials is horrible. It is very fixed and does not allow for flexibility like the old version. Everything is difficult to find and navigate. 

The pay slips are terrible. My staff don't like them and either do I. Please fix this 

hillsbooks
Partner
27 Posts
Partner

I think this is a very important feature . We should be able to edit the payslip & be able to edit the invoice and quotes with more options 

EP71
1 Post
User

Preferred the old payslip. Clients are complaining as well.

Cruisergirl
Contributing Cover User
17 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Can we please have the payslips in the new essentials formatted to look like the payslips in the old essentials.

The old essentials payslips were clean, simple & clear and we could have our logo on them, the payslips in the new essentials just look cluttered and unprofessional by comparison

"New Essentials Payslips"